Sub. : Pathophysiology
B.Pharm. 2nd sem
Max. Marks: 30
2" Sessional Exam
MCQ 1 mark each
1. Which of the following is not a clinical manifestation of hyperuricemia: A. Acute gouty arthritis B. Nephrolithiasis C.
Osteoarthritis D. Gouty Nephropathy
2. Cancer is caused by:- A. Uncontrolled mitosis B. uncontrolled meiosis C. Rupturing of cell D. loss of immunity of cells
3. Cancer of beta lymphocytes is called:- A. Sarconia B. Melonoma C. Myeloma D. Carcinoma
4. All are CD 4+ cells except:- A. Monocytes B. T-Helper cells C. T cytotoxic cells D. Macroph
5. TB is caused by:- A. infected water B. Infected hands C. Infected blood D. Infected air
6. Myelin is an Insulated layer around:- A. Nerves B. Bones C. Cartilage D, Blood vessels
7. The primary cause of heart failure is:- A. Aterial hypertention B. Coronary Atherosclerosis C. Myocardial Dysfunction D.
8. Hepatitis A:- A. A self benign , self-limiting diseases B. incubation period 1-4 months C. cause fulminant hepatitis D. IgM is
not a reliable marker of acute infection.
9. What kind of virus is HIV:- A. rotavirus B. retrovirus C. rhinovirus D. coronavirus.
10. Death can result due to meningitis caused by:- A. Virus B. Bacteria C. Fungi D. Amoeba
ATTEMT ANY TWO
11. Define the Pathophysiology of Osteophorsis.
12. Define Typhoid and its pathophysiology.
13. Define and classify cancer.
ATTEMT ANY ONE
14. Write a note on Myocardial Infarction.
15. Describe hypertention and its pathophysiology.